Tuesday, July 5, 2011

--- "The Spa" Moment ---

I received a gift certification for a deluxe massage at "The Spa" from a friend. I got it last February and I was only able to use it last June. I had an earlier meeting with a bride client and arriving early at Eastwood for work. I do not know what to do that for the next four hours before my shift starts. I remembered I had the GC and went to check out the branch that they have inside the Richmonde Eastwood Hotel. I was told that I have to pay around P700 pesos and they have a slot available for me to avail the message. Hmmm.. 700 pesos.. pricey but I really need the massage right now and I don't want to go to the Acropolis branch since I have to take the overpass or taxi. So I took the bait! Paid 700 pesos! Decided to get the room with the steam bath instead of the jacuzzi! Just to be different!

It was peaceful.. Quiet.. Tranquil.. Hayyyy.. Everything smelled good. Yes I am keen to scent! The room was also great. Dimly lit and smelled fresh and calming. The person who took me to my room brought ginger tea and it was divine! She told me that I can have my steam bath since she set it already and I just have to press a button when I want to have my massage. So off to the steam bath.. it was nice! It has been a long time since I had been a sauna. It was relaxing. It was a good cleansing experience. I think I was there for about 30 minutes and rinsed off with a cold shower. I felt my open pores closing. Dried off and had my massage. It was heavenly!!! All my aches were gone! I was so relax.. I almost left asleep.

I sooo love this experience that I don't mind doing it again. I might have it in another spa joint since The Spa is quite pricey for me but I don't mind Xtian treating me here! Hehehehe...

The room that I got .. The steam and shower behind the glass door

i can live with a room like this in my house

ginger tea

No comments:

Post a Comment