Tuesday, July 5, 2011

--- Our First Anniversary ---

For our first anniversary, we did not plan anything big. I am too busy at work and Xtian does not want to go anywhere. So to mark it as a special day, we went out with my family. My dad has not been to the mall after his diagnosis. We were off early. Both me and Xtian came from our respective shifts. We decided to go to Trinoma. It was almost lunch time when we arrived at the mall. We rented a wheelchair for daddy so it will be easier to move around. Too bad Trinoma does not provide one for their customers... the rent is steep! 75 pesos per hour! We wanted to eat somewhere we haven't tried before. My sister insisted on eating at a Japanese resto but I know Xtian is not a big fan of Japanese food unless it involves ramen or sukiyaki. Good thing, we passed by Cyma.

Let's have the pictures do the talking, shall we...

My sister took this picture of the menu.. Hmmm.. what to eat!

Since I was starving, I asked the waiter to recommend a salad. She recommended the Roka Salad. See mama getting ready to attack it!

Mommy talking to Andie at the phone.. She is based in Iloilo.. So we just called her.

Now mama attacked it... Pinipili ang walnuts.. huy!

posing for the purpose of documenting our first year as wifey and hubby!

sosyal fillet mignon.. hmmm... sarap! with the goat cheese on top! panalo!

mwah! salamat sa pagbayad ng lunch! hahahaha

dessert of choice.. Gelatissimo.. Coconut and wild berries.. yummy!
Not a big fan of chocolate flavored ice cream!

ang 50 pesos na tubig!

ayaw daw ni shar ng ice cream.. hmmmppp...

di mabitawan ang kanyang anniv gift... ang mahal ng regalo ko ha! regalo daw namin sa isa't isa.. hmm pero parang lugi ako!
mommy imported section yan.. ibalik sa shelf!

It has been a long time since we had a family day like this... Eating out plus shopping and ending with grocery shopping. I love grocery shopping more than shopping shopping... hehehe.. I always think of the what to prepare for the coming weeks. Stocking on the essentials is fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment