Tuesday, July 5, 2011

- The Acuatico Experience -

My friends from UP Solair always have an annual outing. We would usually go out of town, literally out of town -- meaning, we need to take a plane! Hehehe.. But this time, we opted to go to Batangas since some of us have hectic schedules! We ended up going to the famous and uber expensive Acuatico Resort in Laiya, Batangas. I have been seeing photos of the resort from my friends' posts on their FB and have been reading good reviews of it but hearing how expensive it is! Well, this trip will still be cheaper since there will be no airfare involve!

We set to leave early morning in March... that is the problem in not writing the entry right away. I forget the details. All I remember, we went on leave the Friday before the trip so we will be able to enjoy the day and not just sleep in the hotel room. We agreed to meet at Shell Magallanes at 6AM. Gosh, we were there before 5:30AM. Talk about excited! Me and Xtian were able to eat breakfast at Jollibee and even hear the start of the mass at the Magallanes Church. So before 7AM, we were off to Batangas. It was fun to be on a road trip with friends specially friends with juicy gossips about the one who did not join the trip! Hahaha!!! bad bad bad!!!

Before getting to the stip of resorts at Laiya, we decided to grab lunch at a small eatery and gosh we were served a lot of food. We stuffed ourselves to the brim! With that I am really ready to swim. I don't care how hot was it.. I don't care if I will burn under the sun! hahaha! When we got to Acuatico, it is how I pictured it. Nice nice nice.. The infinity pool was a sight to see. I just love the pool and of course the beach! Once we got to the room, I wasted no time to change. The water was really warm and I loved it. I just swam all afternoon. We ordered some snack and boy was it pricey! We just shared it! hehehe.. Tipid mode tlaga! When it was about 6PM, we decided to eat at the small eatery again since the restaurant menu is really pricey for us. We don't have our financier with us! After dinner, I swam again until the lifeguard told me that it's time to stop! hehehee.. parang bata lang.

The whole trip was really worth it... I would really go back to Acuatico if time and money permits it! Di ba luvs? wink wink!




just wasting time as we waited for our friends

Magallanes Church - it is really beautiful!


inside the church.. after i prayed and made my 3 wishes...
they said that if it is your first time to enter a church, you have 3 wishes

ninang taking care of our check in .. kaw na rin bahala sa bayad? hehehe

posing posing!

loving the day bed!

i cannot wait to dip in the warm water

hayyy.. sarap ng welcome drink!

syempre ang asawa ko nasa bar na agad!
huy mahal ang beer dyan!

loving the blue blue water!

the main building.. where our rooms were at and the restaurant

club sandwich..

this is the winner.. i forgot what it is called.. tempura something...

hindi masarap di ba?first time ng asawa ko maglaro nito! hahaha..

early next day

breakfast buffet... attack!

swimming after breakfast!

isang nakakatawang sign sa daan.. "itay beauty parlor"

No comments:

Post a Comment