Wednesday, November 3, 2010

the w@w primer.. still having the wedding preps bug

I do not usually wake up early anymore... I sleep almost all day until 4 or 5 pm but today is different. On my way to the washroom at around noon today, I noticed a bright pink package pouch... Hmmmm.... On my way back to our room, I checked it out and it had my name on it... Liberty Palomo-Quiambao... I really love it when someone uses my hyphenated name. I have a feeling what is inside, since I have been reading about it in the weddingsatwork.com egroups...

My gut feeling did not disappoint me. Inside is a copy of the 2010 W@w Wedding Primer! Hehehehe.. My 2009 copy is really really trashy.. since I read it over and over again during our wedding preps.


Yebah... I just love how some people address my preferred surname!

Nice envelope with the bride & groom logo of w@w

Sweet sweet sweet....

Upon reading this one... I immediately opened the primer and browsed every page looking for our names!



Yebah.. page 66... this quote is in memory of something I wrote on my friendster blog before.. imagine friendster blog.. hahahaha

Many many thanks to Ms. Benz and Sir John for creating w@w and for the primer. It is definitely an honor to have my name printed on something special.... I guess w@w will always be part of me.




2 comments:

  1. how to get 2011 W@w Wedding Primer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! there are copies on sale at national bookstore... good for 100 pesos only

    ReplyDelete