Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crazy crazy Forever 21 sale!

Last 16 October 2010, me, my mom and Andie headed off to SM Megamall to check out the Forever 21 sale. We were supposed to meet up with Sharleen but some changes happened so she was left out.

We arrived at SM Megamall around 11AM. We went straight to Forever 21. My sister kept on saying that she needs to go to St. Francis Square afterward to get some clothes for herself. When we got to the shop... OMG! There are people around... Ladies, women, young girls... grabbing clothes, going through the racks... it was crazy. I have been to 3-day sales and I expected it to be full of people but I haven't seen anything like it. It was chaotic! People were already fitting the clothes right there and then since the line for the fitting rooms was crazy!

We spent a good two hours I guess inside the store. I got myself a new pair of jeans. My mom got herself two pair of pants. My sister.. Hmm... I don't know how many stuff she got. We got my sisterette a really nice romper... a couple of spandex shirts. The sale is worth it if you will be buying sooooooo many stuff since it was 10% off on all regularly priced items but if you went there to buy just an item or two... forget it! I think I save a near 1000 pesos on all the things I got. Not bad!


This is the crazy crazy line for the cashier! Can you see the end of it?

Ahem.. ahem... mama.. enough with the picking.... overbudget already!


see how the line of heads turns... that is almost the end of the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment