Wednesday, November 3, 2010

pager.. beeper... vibrate mode! hahahaha

My sister was looking for my college class cards in my old study table to look at my grades since I was boasting that I have better grades than her during my first year in college... when she stumbled upon this chunky but cutie piece of old technology. She knew that it was a pager because she saw the same contraption from Grey's Anatomy. She however does not know how it works.

We tried to put a triple A battery on my old pager... Voila.. it still works! hahahaha... with the yellow backlight on.. the tones working... it have the "Under the Sea" melody! Alarms working. It was too bad the messages were not saved.. well it has been near a decade since the last time I used it! I told her how the messages comes out... how it scrolls ... and that she can control how fast the scrolling will be. My mom told her on how she will message me by calling the number.. and an operator will answer and type in the message to my pager number! Hahahaha... Classic!!!!

Gosh... technology do upgrade sooo fast! I had my pager during my 2nd year in college... Got a SMS abled phone by 4th year... Load was sooo expensive then but text messages were free but who to text back then? hehehehe Hayyy


my old old old pager.. scratches all over it and still has the YFC sticker!


Infopage was my provider... 127.127.127... pager number please.. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment